Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi, my name is Kaelyn.
(Although I'm sure this is not new news if you're reading this post.)




But in case you have been in deep space nine without internet connection
that's me on the right.

I'm 24 and I live in Utah.
I'm what some people call an "adult"
However I have absolutely no idea what that means.
But whatever it is I'm fairly certain it was a giant mistake.

I mean I can't even figure out how to fold my laundry after I've washed it.
I even throw tantrums.
Apparently it's a thing your supposed to grow out of.
Nope, not this girl.

But I digress.

I am a Hair Stylist and I absolutely love what I do.
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
It is the most fulfilling job I've ever had.
Making people feel as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside is a dream come true.

I'm also a gluten free, dairy free and as of late refined sugar free.
My health has been something I've been focusing on since May 2013.
I love love love food.
Sometimes it doesn't love me back.
Sometimes it feels more like a divorce.


I've also moved into an apartment in the city at the beginning of this year.
And although it's been everything I could want and more.
I'm still very much learning how to exist as a 24 year old single women in this place.
Still learning how to fall in love with my life.
And still learning how to fall in love with myself.
.
So anyway this is going to be my space.
Where I talk out loud about how even though I've spent 24 years in this body
I still don't know what I like or why I sometimes cry at a Charmin commercial.
You'll be subject to read about my hot mess shenanigans.
My painful divorce with gluten...
My horrible cooking experiments gone wrong
all while I display my lack of correct grammar.


Friends and family have asked for awhile
and alas I finally caved.

So lo and behold.

I'm Kaelyn
and this is my word vomit documented in a (hopefully) easy to navigate manner.



1 comment: